Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Revisiting Love and Relationship

I am baised regarding this issue since my practicality overshadows the emotions attached to love sometimes(NOT ALWAYS mind you).. love(in terms of adult relations) is basically an attraction for the opposite sex... in this world of widespread technology and scientific researches - is it safe to deduce that love is a sort of chemical imbalance brought about by letting loose your passionate desires??? hmmm!!!
well!!!! I dont believe in love at first site... maybe thats why this is how I feel.. you got to know a person in order to fall for him/her.. or maybe with age and life's experiences my deductions are a little skewed :).. ask this from a teenager or a young adult and he/she will have a completely different opinion... people in love say - 'just let go, let it take its course'.. but how can one do that? when you have a brain to think straight you cant let go... you cannot be mindless.. but thats exactly what love will proabably make you do.. anyways.. I seem to be talking in circles.. no wonder.. I am clueless.. ;)

No comments: