Thursday, May 15, 2008

New Baby :-)

Felt terribly wonderful to see a newborn after ages.. revisited the hospital hallways to pay a visit to a new life(bundle of joy).. life brings with it new hopes and potentials for greatness.. charming and cheery indeed.. it also brings added responsibilities for the new parent particularly for the first time parents.. I am nostalgic of my days of glory and fame as a first time parent .. spending anxious days in and around the nursery just to catch a glimpse of the twinkle of my eyes.. she came 4 weeks before the due date and had to spend 10 days in the nursery.. her small and fragile little body lacking baby fat bore the pains of jaundice giving me sleepless nites.. cant forget the first time I held her.. my flesh and blood :)).. the joy, the happiness of becoming a mother.. o!!!! how beautiful that feeling is.. lookwise she resembled her Dad right from the start.. but she has my hair, straight and dark and maybe the smile :) and its tough to believe that someday she will be on her own..

No comments: