Friday, March 5, 2010

Ten years hence

Cant believe it has been that long. Hooked up to monitors I wondered how would my life be after she was born. All this while she tumbled around in my womb and now its time for her to emerge.. show me her sweet face.. fill me with her naive and innocent touch.. and melt me inher embrace.. Its a pleasant feeling.. hard to express. suddenly a surge of warmth of motherhood rushes thru my being. A new addition to my life who will call me 'Ma'. o ! that sweet moment of truth.. its just so fulfilling.. I reminisce with tears of joys in my eyes, her birth, as she turns ten. She came so small so helpless with big eyes searching my face for love and now she is my tall and lanky sweet sugar ball.. all I see is the warmth of innocence that still blankets her from all troubles in life... my little pie has been thru her share of tragedy @ a tender age.. hope that doesnt ever leave a scar on her.. I wish life is simple and straightforward for her and that she turns out to be a very good human being who people love to acquaint and be friends with.. I hope she achieves her niche.. I hope she circumvents all troubles and problems that ever crossed her path with courage and cheer..
Happy B'Day my sweet thing
Mumma

5 comments:

Karuna said...

Hi Sharmistha,
Nice post ! Here's wishing a very happy birthday to your doll ! Enjoy !

Karuna n Ravi

Sharmistha said...

Thanx Karuna

SUMAN said...

relishing moments from the pages of your memoir.
but hope apologies will be granted as could not make the same countable on the date of her birthday which could have make it a little more shining and fresh.

:)

Silence said...

:-) someday she will make us all proud and will definitely carve a niche for herself. lots of hugs to Ishani.....

Isha said...

I love you more than anything else ma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!