Sunday, February 14, 2010

Walking on fire or even ice!

One causes burns and other causes freeze burns.. which ones better?
thats what life is mostly about without our innate knowledge.. so many instances all thru your life when you think you made a point.. but it hangs in mid-air.. cause people hardly ever 'listen' - mark my words 'Listen to you'.. the sooner a word comes out of your mouth the so-called listener starts processing it in his/er own perspective.. it could be good, could be bad.. could be a barrage of questions simply to throw you off.. sometimes, by the end of the day when you draw a summary of a simple conversation you are like - what the H***!
For a long time I believed that the things I say is perceived as I perceive it.. but I dont get fooled by that naive fact anymore.. as people grow, with maturity and experience lot of 'other things' adds spice to staright forward answer or a simple conversation.. why I think this way!!! o wow!! where do I even start.. every single person has a selfish motive in reaching out to you.. if they are giving you any importance always know - its for a reason.. sometimes good-will, does get thrown out the window.. its a tough, hard-souled world out there.. face it.. deal with it.. do we have a choice? nah!!!
only your true friends do not fit this criteria
so when you are up and about, do look for signs all around you.. you will be able to judge real soon who your true friends are.. the sooner you let your guards down you get attacked .. and it will hurt you bad..
Thats why for me it doesnt matter if I am walking on fire or ice.. both are equally dangerous - You will never come out unscathed.

1 comment:

ES Reddy, Mumbai said...

Dear Sharmistha,

It is a brilliant analysis of psychlogical behaviour. I like your blog posts, nicely written. I read three of them and found them very good. I will read the rest of them later.

Best,
ES Reddy