Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Random

My mental schedule says 'go sleep'.. but body doesnt respond to it. Guess sometimes your mind and body dont align the right way. ya!!! its a weekday you would think its normal for you to be in bed by 11:30.. but heck.. am tired.. tired of running around schedule.. wish there was such a time once a week when I could forget about things to do and just relax.. o wo wo!!! what word is that - relax? o come on!!! do we have time for that?? not in my circumstances.. everyday calls for running around the clock.. nah!! am not training for any marathon.. just talking abt my clocked life.. all words in dictionary - like - freedom, independence and the likes.. seem so overrated @ times.. maybe this is the result of stress.. why i have subjected myself to stress.. I am not sure(well!! do I have a choice.. no).. sometimes I am glad I stay busy.. but sometimes I wish I could clock myself relaxing for a wee bit.. nah!! doesnt seem like a possibility anytime in tne near future..

No comments: