Saturday, January 9, 2010

Bhaiyya - All Iz Well!

Well!! nice movie with melodrama.. I hear the original story written By Chetan Bhagat - Five Point someone gives altogether a succinct picture. That sometimes is the problem with commercial hindi movies.. importance is attributed more to colorful presentation - song , melodrama, overacting,etc.. acting typecaste, with aamir in lead role and his 2 sidekicks though they are equally good actors.. name brand prevails in Bollywood I would say ;)...
the message from the story is not averse to any person who has had their initial struggle in their career.. I should specify the 'Indian mentality'.. ladka hua to engineer aur ladki huyi to doctor'... trying to get that niche.. trying to get into the best of colleges and so called prestigious universities.. My Regards to all those revered institutions of education.. no offence.. but This life of ours being a RACE is what bothers me most.. how often do you feel you are always running opposite course to what life has actually offered you.. how often do you feel - somethings missing? How often do u feel u r stuck in a rut? it may not always be possible to look back and change course.. but if you believe you can .. and you summon up the courage to do so - who knows where that different journey might take you.. for many of us who have come this far in our journey its like a hiccup.. 'Time is of the essence' - foot locks u, handcuffs or causes a mind freeze.. well!! its a question that will remain with me unless I find an answer myself.. I think I realize the problem but dont know how to fix it or maybe I dont.. who knows..
until then - sing in unison - Bahiyya!! Al iz Well!!

No comments: