Wednesday, October 28, 2009

sPonge

Your mind is like a sponge they say. SO true.. Every single day it is seeping so much info thrown @ it.. working non-stop to process it and regurgitate it @ the right moment.. na! nope!! stop!! dont u get mind freezes? I do all the time.. if there is an impending thirst for more knowledge..more info regarding a particular topic.. its frustrating to hold it off until a fresh morning that is 'tomorrow'.. ven under pressure to take a decision, psychologists suggest - 'sleep on it'.. it usually gives u a fresh insite and/or perspective into things.. unless I am on something to knock me off totally I cant sleep thru the nite.. anyways.. some phases in life takes you thru tough loops and its hard to see the end result and even though u take a decision - it might end up being this - 'man proposes God disposes'.. so this complex mechanical unit 'our mind' works from passion to reason to randomness to limitless such other levels of interest.. ironically now I cant seem to think any further.. so I shud call it quits.. :D

No comments: