Thursday, October 8, 2009

Better is yet to come?

They all say that. Every thing in life is transient. Passing phases. Here now gone tomorrow. we talk, we gossip.. then the tables are turned.. new events, new happenings.. almost everyday.. some stick with us for life.. some we tend to forget.. anxiety for what.. fear and apprehension for what.. I wish I had A crsytal Ball then I could laugh it all out.. cause then I would know beforehand what is to happen.. do I want that? I dont think so.. life is all about surprises,changes,happenings.. living thru it gives it the true meaning.. as humans we crave it.. thats the essence of life.. who knows..

khamosh baithi zindagi ke aine mein jo dekha..
gam aur khushi se bhara carvan dekha..
jise dekhne ko ji taras gaye..
taqdeer ki us badnuma dag ko na dekha..

No comments: