Friday, November 30, 2007

Sonchu kya??? aur likhoon kya????

Sonch se kahani banti hai.. ab agar sonch ki dhaar ko rok diya .. to????
Is it possible - can a human being just stop thinking? what if I dont think? what am I doing right now? Whatever I am thinking I am putting it down in this blog .. right? there where days whence I dare not say to my better half what I was thinking. Why? 'cos inspite of calling someone your better half its hard to share every thought that runs thru your mind with him/her.. why? I dont really know.. you just cant.. thoughts are not logical, they might not be tangible.. they are a way you let your mind wander.. and what great philosophy,discoveries,even books,etc they create when they are unabound and abound.. so let it flow!!! let it flow!!! let it flow!!! loose and douse yourself in your thoughts.. cos they are the most precious things that you have to yourself..

No comments: