Tuesday, November 6, 2007

6th November 2007

Cant believe I finally got around to start blogging. Yes - new beginning.. why? I dont really know.. am still searching for an answer about my life. Why am I different from the rest of my friends? Why I go thru tough twists and turns in life? So unpredictable this life of ours is.. cant say for sure thou that its wonderful.. simple girl with a simple uneventful life from a steel township cosmopolitan background.. huh!!!!! who knew there was so much baggage that she had to carry along with her.. but then again come to think of it.. not bad.. we can make a beautiful story out of it.. I remember struggling to maintain a diary during my teenage years.. how long did that last :-) .. at least since I am glued to the computer anyways almost 24/7 the heck with it.. pour down my thoughts in a blog..

will get back to this later..

No comments: