Thursday, December 30, 2010

Cant believe its 2011!!

and 2012 dec 23rd the world comes to an end.. just got exactly 2 yrs to live..
If it were so - what would you wanna do first?
- I would wanna go around the world, siteseeing the 7 wonders of the world with my closest of friends and family :D
- go meet in person all my old friends and their family too
- read all best seller novels
- listen to all kinda music around the world
- compose a piece with my name etched on it
- perform a jaw-dropping solo dance - amaze the audience
- maybe go meet some old flames heheheh!!!

Now some good work that I plan on doing:

- Go meet my God-daughters - Gouagne in Mali and Manisha in Bombay and spend some tym with them. You are in my thoughts gals!
- help some non-profit organization who are trying to help hungry children
- adopt a child
- do fund raisers thru music to raise money for Red Cross, Unicef and such

3 comments:

Admirer said...

Why should an impending calamity urge you to follow your dreams/heart.

Follow your real desires/goals every day. Rest will fall in place.

Sharmistha said...

@admirer - sumtyms a dire situation goads u to follow ur dreams.. sumtyms following dreams is easier said than done.. sumtyms..

Admirer said...

Tru dat. Sometime people need the threat of a dire situation to step outside their daily comfort zone and do what they realy want/need to do.

I can relate to this. I need a crisis to get off my butt. As long as I don't need to change my current situation, I'll keep living this life and not push myself to the next level (which I know I can achieve).

I'm sure there are many in similar situation.