Thursday, November 19, 2009

My new Slow Cooker

O wow!!! thank you technology. I get a warm cooked healthy meal, which cooks on low heat, all thru the day while I am not home. Why was I averse to this good eats this long? why o why o why? had chicken stew with toasted butter bread for dinner nah!! shud say supper last nite and have plenty of leftover hence todays dinner gets taken care of too.. the way our lifestyle is these days, jumping from job to home to several planned activities.. healthy eating gets compromised.. cause - 'no time to cook'.. but thanks to my Slow Hamilton Beach cooker .. bought a 5 quart crock pot for $17.00.. aweosme price too.. for those who dont have one.. go ahead .. indulge .. u will love it..

1 comment:

Silence said...

Great ad for the product. They should pay you for it :-) On a serious note - I am glad you found something to help you with your busy schedule.