Sunday, February 1, 2009

The age factor

I always wondered how 'old' that popular actress, or singer or model or dancer is?? recently found out that Mandira Bedi and Alisha Chinoy are my birthmates. Am not among their fan club and have never been.. but nontheless.. the knowledge of this fact disturbed me .. I think I am still young :))(what woman doesnt!!! ha!!).. yet when I think about particularly these 2 women they have 'been there done that' long time ago.. one was made famous by the 'made in India' number back in the early 90s and around that time the other was made famous by the series 'Shanti'.. gosh!!! it sounds old.. kinda prehistoric in this genre.. but look again.. these women still maintain a pretty glamorous profile to the outside world.. what is it that keeps you looking young :
1)regular exercise?
2)a pretty consistent sense of humor?
3)your heart
4)Botox??
5)sheer - bare minerales (well the ads on TV claims so!)??
6)the hollywood diet
7)??
if anyones reading this, would love to have some philosophical inputs

1 comment:

Mist-wrapt said...

you look what you feel like!

Well - you asked for philosophical gyan!