Saturday, August 2, 2008

Rushing thru life

Of late I get the feeling that I am running out of time.. have I taken up too much and cant handle it?? stressed out maybe.. Lord knows.. am always in a rush to finish this .. then move on to that.. I am indeed running out of time... anxious.. hmmm!!!! seems like everyone else has a long life to live but me... it cud be 'cos I lost 7 prime years of my life doing basically very little.. its hard to think back about those days .. me being a person 'always on the go'.. how cud I just sit back and watch me waste so much time.. boy!!!! I am catching up left and right.. person with relator characteristics will take me to be a heartless person... but they fail to realize my problem - 'am so rushed'.. wish I cud slow down a little at times.. I blabber.. talk in a hurry .. and leave an emotional person hurt.. although that wasnt the intention.. not many people read between the lines to capture the deeper emotions.. maybe some day soon I will get a hold of myself and help me downsize my tempo .. till then - 'gotto go'

No comments: